Submitted by Edward Rajki

Fernley Intermediate Field Radio Station, Nevada, Site 22, 1934.
Fernley radio, located about 3 miles NE of Fernley, NV (30 miles ENE of Reno), was commissioned in 1930 and decommissioned in 1937.  Fernley provided assistance to pilots flying the San Francisco-Salt Lake Airway.

Return to Facility Photos home page.

FillerTr.gif (48 bytes)

        Please send  comments regarding this page to Webmaster